Employee Attendance Tracking Software
Having the Employee Attendance Tracking software and integrated Point System automation feature is like having a supervisor monitoring 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. It constantly reviews employee time cards and automatically notifies you of only those situations you are concerned with, at the precise moment you want to be notified.
Attendance Tracking System Point Policy
Exclusive, patented technology that automates monitoring, reporting and appropriate actions for events of importance to a company – employee attendance and absentee policies, budget overages, excessive tardiness, employees or departments with excessive overtime, etc.
- Track Tardy, Absences, Unexcused Time, Long Lunches, etc.
- Configurable Evaluation Periods (Monthly, Yearly, Rolling Year, etc.)
- Automatic Alerts on Excessive Occurrences
Employee Absence Tracker
Imagine a software system that automatically watches for alcohol, drug or other individual issue-related absenteeism and tardy attendance patterns — fairly, accurately, and objectively identifying employees and predicting who may need attention before their potential problem has a detrimental effect on the company.
- Watch for Drug and Alcohol-Related Absences
- Day-of-Week Counters of Occurrences
- Identify Staffing Patterns and/or Problems
Employee Attendance Tracker
The Attendance Tracking software feature provides a level of management information and automated action never before obtainable cost effectively. Without, potentially dozens of clerks would be needed to identify the conditions and dozens of supervisors to administer the actions the Attendance Tracking module will identify and carry out automatically.
- Automate and Streamline Complicated Attendance Policies
- Reward Employee Perfect Attendance
- Fair, Consistent & Timely Notifications
Employee Perfect Attendance Tracking
You can now fully automate your employee perfect attendance\merit system. Or, initiate a perfect attendance system that awards extra time off, dollar bonuses, or simply a Certificate of Accomplishment.
- Reward Your Most Valuable Employees
- Decrease Costly Absenteeism
- Increase Productivity